Macro Hunter – How to Make a WoW Hunter Macro 4.3
Hey Darrick here,
Like I promised we will briefly go over how to make a Hunter Macro. This will be a complete guide so you can come back here for future reference.
• After you log-in you can hit /Macro or just open up your Main Menu and click the Macro Window.
• Next you will see YourName Macros, and General Macros. The tab marked General is for every character you have, and the tab marked Youname is if you want it for a certain character. So if you’re making a certain Hunter Pvp Macro your going to click the Yourname tab.
• After you click those you should see a big grid of boxes, and under the boxes is a single box which shows your currently selected Macro. Below that is the edit box which you will use to select the actually Macro.
• Now we actually start making your Hunter Macro. First click the new tab. That will bring up a new window where you can choose whatever icon you want and put a name for it.
Note: if you hit the ? it will automatically pick the spell name icon.
• Now if you notice your Macro will be in the box grid. Which you can now start typing script into.
• Lastly after making the Macro for your Hunter you just drag it out then place it on your action bar.
If you don’t know anything about script I will got over that in another post on Hunter Macros. There are tons of different variations you can make for different spells to. Just to give you some ideals here are a few good ones to try out Hunter Rotation Macro, Hunter Misdirection Macro, Hunter Trap Macro, and even some really useful Hunter Assist Macro.
Like I said before those are just a few there are tons of different ones. In the next couple of days I will post some of the ones I like the most so everyone can start using them right away.